Steps for Room 147:
- Start the podium like any other room- by selecting the language and starting the machine on the control panel.
- Log into the Zoom/Teams Client from the desktop with your University credentials (remember you will most likely need to authenticate in with your mobile device).
- Start the meeting, ensure that sound and video are working.
- Wear a lapel mic and start the lecture.
- After the lecture, sign off and shut down the system.
Please note the following:
- The projector is an extension and not a duplicate of the monitor. Hence, you may need to drag the zoom client over. Think of it as a second monitor.
- If you want to expand 147 to include 147B, 147A or both to essentially have all three rooms as one, then simply open the walls and the system will automatically expand. When this happens, only the control panel and podium in room 147 will work and the others will not. Once the walls close, each room becomes independent, and you can go back to using the podium in room 147 A and B.
- Each room has omni-directional mics built-in.
- If you have any issues, then please call x5900